Google

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Last Night in Munich

So this post is costing me 5 euro an hour.. can you believe that.. what a rip off.. but thats my dedication to keeping all my peps out there in the loop and to prove to my parents I have not died or overdosed on some crazy narcotic.

So last night in Munich was my first really letting loose in Europe and it was pretty fun. I got back from a long day of walking around Munich and getting lost out by Olympiapark, where the Munich Olympics games were held(See the movie Munich..) to find I have two new hostel mates.. both much cooler then the previous two. The previous ones were conviently left out of the blog.. I really forget their names, but they were two Asian guys from Australia.. and yes they do refer to themselves as Aussies.. Anzwaz we just hung out at the hostel bar and got lit up drinking one of each of the beers the bar had..not as wide a selection as most American bars.. but a much better tasting one.. ie no Bud products whatsoever!

Here is a picture of one of them an two japanese women we managed to pick up... and when I saw we.. I mean me :) All I really remember about them is that they go to school in York, UK and were visiting Munich on their way to Nuerumberg(sp??)





Oh and Eric was the lucking reciever of call number 2

Oh and one last picture to prove that I am actually.. although it does look a little bit photoshopped.. its at Olympic Gardens..

No comments: