Google

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bier is Better in Munich

So I am in Munich now.. just finished having a bier and a bratwurst.. both were excellent.. It def is true that bier and brats are better in Germany.. at least Baveria.

Things are going okay.. have a lil tough time with the language barrier.. its tough because you are completly dependent on other people knowing English. the little german I know is def not sufficient to even start a conversation. You would think it would actually be a good thing.. a power trip as it were making people speak your language.. communicate on your level.. but I actually have found it embarssing.. I mean most of Europe is bi if not tri lingual and for the most part I struggle with English.. America needs to get it together :)

So when I travel I am a fiend for reading.. I am pretty much complete with my third book.. thank you long flights and train rides.. but the problem is where do I find a English book in Germany?? I had to look in 5 stores b4 i was able to find something.. I am stuck with Eragon.. that stupid book about dragons.. we will see..

Other highlights.. wow.. women are smoking here.. i would upload a picture.. but stupid computer cafe's... but they are one of those great inventions.. where else do you have 100 people paying 2 euro an hour to use the internet. Raking in the money.. raking it in..

Update 1:


Also found my personal slogan in German... What can brown do for you?


I also snapped a picture of Mandy's fiesta's german cousin... classic if you ask me.


I also had a very hot hostel mate last night.. she was absolutly gorgeous.. and you know me and international relations.. however it was not to be.. she was married.. I responded.. if I were your husband.. she cut me off there and told me I was not.. that pretty much put a cold freeze on any plans I had started to think about..

No one got a call last night I was too exhausted.. although I did enjoy some great German beer.. if ya'll get a chance you have to try: Ausgustinerbräu... its very good..

Last.. anyone got the reciept for "Simply Go Naked"?? email or post here please..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sip and go naked:

1 bottle of vodka
1 case of beer
1 2 liter of sprite
2-3 frozen lemonade concentrate
2-3 frozen OJ concentrate

Frank said...

thanks for the reciepe.. ya she was def. the target of the picture.. smoking hott.