Google

Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy Weekend.. last in the States for 06

So I had a pretty busy weekend.. a couple holiday parties.. lifting my season total to 4.. which from my extensive survey is the most of anyone I know.. If you have been to more please leave a comment so I can ammend my statement of being the most festive person I know!

The Bomhack Bash was pretty fun... a lot of cute girls and a barrel.. pretty much my defination of fun... One thing I have noticed about DC is there is a very particular conversation flow that is involved in all multisex social environment. After the Hey, followed by hows it going and what is your concoction of choice, is what are you doing in DC... This is kinda funny, kuz asking a girl her major in college never got me laid, but askin her what she is doing in DC is a great way to score!

Now I am not by any stretch of mine or your imagination suggesting that getting drunk with a member of the opposite sex and then going home with her is what I support and/or suggest.. but if the shoe fits where it ya know.. Oh and I did not go with anyone that night :) But the dicotomy of what graduating from college changes what a good pick up line is, is rather humorous to me.

Only an hour after being rudely awaken at 12:30 by Justin Timberlake - "Sexy Back" (dont ask), only to find out it was Eric.. telling me to get my ass to Virginia to start drinking in pre-game for the Badgers Golden Eagles, I was once again back on the alcohol bandwagen drinking 12 dollar (yes 12 dollar and we were excited bout it) Miller Lite pitchers.. By the time we closed the tab, it was about 180 bucks and Marquette had lost by 4.. SUCKS! My Wisconsin friends still havent stopped calling me...

So what do a group of 6 guys do after watching their hopes be dashed by shitty outside shooting.. hit CCR.. And it is NOT Cleerance, Cleawater Revial...

But thats for another story..

No comments: