Google

Monday, December 18, 2006

4...3...2...1... Europe thus far

So here is the quick summary of the trip so far:

4 cities, 3 countries, 2 continents, 1 set of clothes :) Disgusting I know.

So the true full story is, on my way to JFK from DCA I ran into a slight problem, FOG... now I never really minded fog until then, because it never kept me from leaving on vacation before. It was so bad in DC that they actually shut down the airport, and wouldnt let any flights in or out..

However, that was not the end of my troubles, having stood in line for 5 hours to rebook my flight, I was told the earliest thez could get me out was on Saturday.. which meant my vacation was to start in DC... So I made the exectutive decision that if vaca was starting in DC then I was not heading home.. so I headed over to Eric's to crash for Thursday and Friday. I spent Fridaz doing some sight seeing I had meant to do.. ie White House, Capital, Chinatown, and the rest.. which was actually pretty fun...

Know this next part of my journey was a little bit ridculous if you know me.. I got two phone numbers on my trip to Amsterdam.. both good looking ladies.. one is a senior at Georgetown I sat next to on mz flight from DC to JFK. The other is from a girl here in Munich that I will try to call tonight. To be honest.. its a little bit strange.. but I may just be more attractive at 30,000 ft in the air then at ground level.. who knew??

So the other unfortunate part about not getting to Amsterdam until Sunday morning was I only got to hang out with Tim and Matt for a couple hours and get some quick does and donts for Amsterdam night life... and I also had to make a quick stop in AMS, kuz I was due in Munich this morning.

This post is gone on for a while.. I will hit you up with stories and pics from Amsterdam and Munich tomorrow.

fyi.. Dave was the first to recieve a phone call from me..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LET YOU SLEEP ON MY COUCH FOR TWO DAYS, BUY YOU PIZZA AND SUPPLY YOU WITH BOOZE, AND DAVE GETS THE FIRST EUROPEAN PHONE CALL?! I AM PISSED.

Frank said...

Happy now??? The pizza was very good by the way...