Google

Thursday, December 21, 2006

2 days in Vienna

So I am a little behind.. so I will fast forward and give you a 2 day update.. today and yesterday.. bot spent mostly in Vienna..

I almost missed my train to Vienna kuz I over slept and woke up at 815 for mz 830 train.. so needless to say no shower was had, and I know I reaked of booze.. the people around me for the 5 hour trip had it rough.. esp the good looking Austrian woman I kept on tryin to talk to...

I reallz like Vienna.. its very differnt and similar to Munich.. besides everything being in German.. which I have no idea what anything means (orderin food is very interesting.. it involves a lot of pointing and hoping that everything is fully cooked), the people are very nice.

I think I like Vienna better then Munich. The citz seems much older and there is more history.. a lot of churches liket this one: Which are pretty cool both on the inside and outside. I also saw what seems like mz 100th holiday market.. which after awhile.. they all seem exactly the same. THey are very nice, but get quite old.. for those that need a visual here is one:

Besides that Vienna has a ton of shopping, and a lot of cafe's or coffe houses.. since I am mortally against coffe, I have put a complete Indian boycott on theses places..although I feel that I am the only one following this rule.. the power of one right?

I saw a couple more palaces, and really really old buildings.. also Vienna has the most kick butt metro ever.. it is one of the most well connected and easz to use metros I have been on. In addition to every notable site having a metro (Ubahn or Sbahn) stop.. they all conviently are surrounded by shopping.. very smart Austrians..

One last note for the group.. especially Eric.. I will be making the trek to Bratisalvia tomorrow just so I can fulfill a Mr. Bertram's request.

No comments: