Google

Monday, January 1, 2007

So Back in DC

So got back to DC last night after what seemed like 36 hours of traveling.. Since there were no available places to stay in Amsterdam, I spent the night hanging with fellow backpackers in the Amsterdam Schipol Airport.. which is a very slick place.. open 24 hrs a day, and always seemed to have flights arriving and departing to all over the world.

So I finally arrived back in DC at 7 pm.. about 3 hours late.. but on the same day.. so I guess it was a win..

New Years was fun.. went out with Lily and Lauren to a GW Ultimate Frisbee party... which was a total blast.. I also got a lesson on women and their signals to men ... ie how they tell us they want to hook up with us.. very interesting.. although a ton more straight forward then I imagined it to be.. but I think guys are just clueless..

Spent today mostly on my couch.. until guilt finally set in and I started cleaning.. my first floor is pretty decent.. but my bathroom is kinda scary.. I think I will tackle that tomorrow.. or sometime in the future.

Other then that.. here are the top 5 from my trip to Europe..

1. Sun and Rome are AWESOME!

2. European women are amazing to look at.. but a little tough to talk to .. no matter what language you talk in.

3. Aussies rule Europe Hostels over Xmas.. they are everywhere.. not that that is a problem.. kuz Aussie women are mighty attractive.

4. Europe is amazing no matter the temperature outside.. if you see it alone or in a group.. just make it your goal to get there..

5. The US needs to adopt the idea of building more Plazas.. ie like Time's Square.. they are great for bring people together, creating community, and fun places to have events at.

No comments: