Google

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Back to the Grind

So I am back to the daily grind.. and very much missing my backpack. I guess it shouldn't be to shocking because who likes to work right?? Just got to survive 1.5 days and then the weekend hits.

So I cleaned my bathroom yesterday, and for those who have seen it.. it looks good now. I can actually have people over to my apartment now, which I hadn't before because the place was a mess. Way to go me!

As far as random posts go this is going pretty well, so I wanted to talk about one more topic... first beer of the night.

Now I am a firm beer drinker, I love the stuff and it quite clearly shows on me (love the beer belly :)).. Recently, I was sitting on my couch watching ND get stomped by a much more dominante LSU team, and felt the need to drown my sorrows in a cold refreshing brew. Now I do not promote drinking by ones self, nor drinking in excess, although I have been known to do both, but rather drinking for the pure enjoyment of the beer, much like some people play sports for the enjoyment of the game.

There is nothing better then a freshly cracked cold beer, no matter what your poision may be: Miller Lite, MGD, High Life, Heineken, Becks, Corona, Red Stripe, Guinness, Harp, Amstel, any Leine's product, Sam Adams, or even the dreaded Bud products, the clear crispy refreshness of a cold beer is undenialable. This just isnt a guy thing ladies.. next time you come home, after a long day of work, kick off your shows, and crack open a cold beer.. it may do wonders for you..

All this writing about beer is defintely making me thirsty.

No comments: