Google

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Interesting Past Week..

So our volleyball team - Da Sauceville Slammerz are on fire. We are 5-1 over our past 6 games going 2-0 in matches. This is especially amazing since we started the season 0-2 in matches and get entirely to liquored up prior to coming to the bar. Lets be honest here, we may be the only team that actually has to take a cab to and from the bar... Go Us!

Even though the season is not over, we have already developped our next summer's team name - Team Cougar Bait. No ever said we weren't orginal.

Volleyball has kinda become an addiction for us recently. Mike, Jerry and I now have two things we do together, drink copious amounts of booze and play volleyball. One is relativly good for us, the other will probably lead to the downfall of our lives. I'll let you decided which is which.

So now that TV shows are starting to wind up with their season finales, what is a lazy indian man to do. I can no longer spend Mondays watching Prison Break or Black Donnellys, or Thursday watching Grey's Anatomy. I have to spend more time with my other hobbies.. Golf and Hindi I guess. Maybe I'll do a little traveling. I am heading to Cincinnati this weekend, and southern Michigan next for a couple weddings. Also I have to spend a weekend down in Chicago catching up with some of my college buddies. Maybe I'll take a trip down to St. Louis or out West to LA or San Fran. I could def use some help with the decision making process.. so if you got any ides shoot them my way.

Work is about to pick up, as the lady I am covering for is heading off to maternity leave. Its about to get really exciting when I get to do the entire job all by myself. It should be a pretty good challenge all be it a tad bit overwhelming because she is leaving right at the end of the quarter.. Thanks! But I think I am up for the challenge.. besides if I mess up.. its only a couple million in top level that is lost oh yea and maybe my job :)

Anyway.. if I tend to be a little short with you, or maybe down right rude and mean I apoligize for it now.. I am not that horrible of a person :) I don't think atleast.

Last bit of internet garbage for you to check out.. I am not opposed to smoking as an adult choice people want to make. Doesn't really bother me and on occasion I have been known to lite one or a pack up and enjoy the addictive tastes of nicotine. However I saw this and thought it was pretty hilarious:

If you want to create your own cigrette warning label check it out here at the American Cancer Society Website.

No comments: