Google

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy Blog!


So I hope that my blog is more uplifting then depressing. I have had a chance over the past week to hit the next blog button up above... it has led me to a couple conclusions about my fellow blogspot users:

1. There are more non-english writing bloggers then english writing ones. I have a very hard time understanding some of the blogs, although the pictures are pretty cool.

2. The english speaking blogs are kind of scary. I mean seriously the are all black background, my life is in dissarry and this blog is my only outlet. For most of those people I feel for, but come on... get outside me people.. try to find an outlet that will talk back and more importantly help you.

On a side note.. I got a new phone, and like most people its kind of exciting (as most new material possessions are, but now that I have it, I am kinda depressed... I miss the more comfortable old feel of my razr in my pocket. The familar ring tones, and not having to move my contacts over one by one (VERY ANNOYING!!!) and more importantly I just have to get used to a new button layout, new features.. when all I really want to do is make phone calls. But then the geeky part of is like dang its got a 2.0 mega pixel camera, can take movies, auto focus WOW even plays mp3s.. man my phone/camera/videocamera/ipod/stylish accessories ROCKS... if you interested I got this one - FIRE KRZR

So the last thing I want to leave ya'll with is the Butter Jesus..

No comments: