Google

Thursday, August 2, 2007

So its been a long time.. big updates..

So its been a long time since I posted.. sorry for that.. but my job search has started to heat up and I have another vacation planned.

For those were with me from the very beginning, and know why this started... I am going on another trip.. This time not by myself but rather with my good buddy Eric "The Buttram" Bertram. I am really excited. We are leaving August 25th arriving into Dublin, and heading back September 9th from Amsterdam. If you can imagine two weeks of non-stop fun tearing up all kinds of countries in Europe. My top ten list for the trip:

1. Do not get arrested
2. Do not get deported
3. Get massively drunk
4. See northern western europe
5. Play golf in Ireland
6. See where Guiness and Jamo are made
7. See where Henieken is made again!
8. See the wall... or whats left of it.
9. Enjoy the sites of Sweden and Denmark.
10. Do not die..


More updates to come...

No comments: