Google

Sunday, June 10, 2007

25 Things i Must Do this Summer

1. Workout 80% of the days from now til Labor Day.
2. Go to Summerfest
3. Make a career decsion and find my full time permenant position.
4. Enjoy the sunshine and summer weather.
5. Go Tubing.
6. Go on a real date.
7. Go to europe with Eric
8. Read at least 3 books
9. Find something enjoyable to do on Friday nights that does not envolve booze.
10. Take a trip to St. Louis to see Jesse.
11. Take a trip out to DC.
12. Get my own place.
13. Perform at least 20 hours of community service
14. See Cowboy Mouth Live (bringing red spoons and tooties rolls)
15. Figure out how to use T9 so text messaging doesn't take so long.
16. Get out and play some golf!
17. Learn Hindi
18. Grow my hair out.
19. Go the rest of the summer with no fast food (anything that does have metal silverware)
20. Clean out all the crap stored at my parents house from my childhood
21. Look at MBA programs (maybe study/take the GMAT)
22. Keep my car clean
23. Met more people (not at the bars)
24. Get a mentor at work
25. Tell the truth

No comments: